Plated Lunch – $60 per person
Soup or Salad
- Baby Iceberg Wedgewith Buttermilk Blue Cheese Dressing
- Baby Spinach Saladwith Seasonal Berries, Chevre and Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Butternut Squash Apple Soup with Pure Maple
- Classical Caesar Salad
- New England Clam Chowder
- Baked Haddockwith Horseradish Crumbs, Crispy Leeks and Raifort Sauce
- Broiled Marinated Chicken Statler Breastwith a Spicy Guava Barbecue Sauce, Pineapple Salsa and Crispy Wontons
- Broiled Marinated Steak Tipswith Roasted Baby Pearl Onions, Button Mushrooms and Merlot Sauce
- Broiled Petite Filet Mignonwith Herb Butter & Buttermilk Onion rings (Add $5.00 per person)
- Caesar Saladtopped with Steak Tips or Broiled Marinated chicken Breast (Pre-determined choice)
- Chicken Chatelainewith a White Artichoke Wine Sauce
- Cobb Salad with Grilled Salmon
- Porcini Crusted Salmonwith Lemon Beurre Blanc
- Apple Crisp ala Mode
- Chocolate Lava Cake with Gelato
- Grapenut Puddingwith Caramel Sauce and Whipped Cream
- Mini Angel Food Bundt Cakewith Seasonal Berries and Whipped Cream
- Sorbet with Berries & Mint
Please add $10.00 per person for providing a predetermined two item entrée selection.
Pricing is plus a 21% Administrative Fee (not gratuities) and Applicable Taxes
Please notify your meeting planner of any food allergies or dietary restrictions and our Chef would be happy to accommodate your request.
See what makes Endicott special. Be our guest for a complimentary lunch and estate tour. Colleagues welcome!
"I have worked with the team at the MIT Endicott House for over eight years, and they are by far my favorite vendor. The professionalism and outstanding level of service they provide is second to none. When you work with the Endicott House, you can rely on the answer being “yes” before you even ask the question. They pride themselves on exceeding expectations and ensuring every event – no matter how big or small – goes off with a smile and without a hitch. Every level of staffer is dedicated to your satisfaction, and they deliver!"